Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Real Quick...

This is going to be a three minute update because that's how long I have before supper.

--Stuff with my teacher has gotten a little better...today she told me that I am "at the level where conversation is more useful than grammar instruction". Woohoo!

--Tomorrow the three of us, the three other students, and the three teacher are going to the "aguas terminales"...or hot springs tomorrow. We are going to "have class" while swimming in a mountain. Ha!

--I got a little sick yesterday, but I am totally fine today (ahem, parents)

--Next week it will just be me working at the Kindergarten. Sam wants to be able to go to Yoga in the mornings, and the teacher of the class that Sarah was in is a little strange. I'm a little nervous about finding my way back alone, but I can always just get a taxi if I feel lost!

That's all for now!

A quick note for mom and dad....I can always get your texts, but it hasn't been working when I try to text you back lately...sorry! You texts are cheap though, and I will just try to answer your questions here. Oh, speaking of which, I only have like 3 bug bits, so I'm fine. They other girls are like covered though, so it's weird that I'm not. And, yes, I think it was the food that made me sick. I ate some rice dish at the kindergarten (moms take turn cooking "lunch" for the kids) and it probably wasn't made with purified water. Sometimes it's worth being a little sick over being a lot rude. Love you guys! (how are the dogs? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment